Wednesday, May 2, 2012

N' ICELAND

I was in Iceland on holidays in 2008.
In Reykjavik in a supermarket I stumbled upon a discounted Holga camera. I had a medium format mamyia with me as well , so film was not a problem.
I shot almost all the film with Holga.




Dalvik


A cafe in a former French settlement


Snowstorm shelter




Sulfur


One of a hundreds ....fjordur


A dead angel perhaps?


Motel decoration


Fishing industry


There are very few animals in Iceland...


I was there too..




Polar circle 1


Polar circle 2 - guano



National delicacy: pylsur


Jokulsarlon 1


Jokulsarlon 2


Rare polar flamingos


dolphin


Every single tourist in Iceland goes here


sea


another one


Geysir, the greatest tourist attraction


Jr's dinosaur


Scary container

No comments:

Post a Comment