Monday, June 29, 2009

Recent publications

Here are some publication from my recent assignments. There are some more stories that I have shot on assignment but they wait for publication.
For the second time during this year I have been published in TIME magazine:


The same week, polish edition of Newsweek published a portrait of a polish writer, Wojtek Kuczok. I have shot this image a couple of years ago, (BTW he is a good friend of mine from primary school)




Former polish prime minister, present candidate for Euro Parliament President





Monster Truck show, I had lots of fun shooting this stupid event with Michal Luczak





USA magazine UTNE printed a story from Tirana, Albania about Enver Hoxa pyramide sliding with one of my pictures, below on-line version of this story





No comments:

Post a Comment